Digital Transformation Diploma
Digitalization has affected all areas of society and the economy. In the new economy, entire business models are being revolutionized, working models and processes are changing. The opportunity for real growth, up to $20 trillion over the next five years by IDC estimates, combined with the threat of new, digitally savvy competitors is driving established enterprises to invest in digitally centric business models. Businesses and organizations increasingly need experts who can successfully manage the impact and functioning of the digital revolution and to actively shape the process of organizational transformation.
The Digital Transformation Diploma examines typical business models of the New Economy and their prerequisites for success. By communicating state-of-the-art knowledge combined with a strong practical relevance, the participants are enabled to become the driving force of digital transformation in their own company and to establish a leading culture characterized by corporate entrepreneurship.
Candidates develop their strategic thinking through the courses offered within the program, and become specialists able to respond to emergencies, mitigate or prevent threats, and recover from them. The program is suitable for candidates seeking managerial and executive roles in business management, in either public or private sector.
Learn about the current and emerging digital technologies enabling radical improvements in business processes and innovation methodologies (Information and Related Technology Governance and Management, Architecture, Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.…) and how to lead them within companies.
The diploma also addresses how data analytics and technologies used to disrupt sectors of the economy and transform business functions and develop results-focused innovation and transformation strategies.
Leading transformation and innovation and develop practical leadership skills to overcome organizational obstacles to innovation and to drive successful transformations within functions or businesses.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
• Turn digital disruption from threat into opportunity by capturing value for your organization by instigating a digital transformation initiative
• Align and mobilize your people and other stakeholders to support your initiative • Focus on the real priorities and discover valuable superior insights
• Design actionable plans with real business performance impact
• Refine your plan and obtain sound arguments to persuade stakeholders to support its implementation. • Learn Tools and techniques for digital era
• Learn about digitalization and strategies for the digital ecosystem
• Capture digitalization innovation trends
• Know about e-commerce strategy and digital business models
• Lean how to manage digital transformation change and roadmap in organizations.
Audience for this diploma:
Professionals, entrepreneurs and corporate partners:
• Professionals looking to understand digital business holistically
• Professionals looking to pivot into the digital industry
• Professionals looking to learn the skills necessary for a digital economy
• Entrepreneurs looking to launch their own digital business
• Professionals looking to reboot their careers, re-enter the workforce
• Employees and corporations looking to expand or transition into an online business
I. Economics of knowledge Management
Economics of knowledge management is about enable the decision makers (budget holders) to make the right decision and control profit and loss within all conflicting factors. This course enables attendees to establish and improve a governance and management system that enable the achievement of enterprise information and related technology goals towards achieving the enterprise goals and fulfil the stakeholders needs while satisfy all enterprise governance system needs that becomes a regulatory pain.
This course is designed to give participants an understanding of the issues related to economic impact of production and utilization of information and related technology and value of information and technology in managing businesses.
The course is designed to give participants an understanding of the role of digital technologies to improve and often radically change processes, enhance customer experiences, focus on the area where business and customer value meet and seeing new and better possibilities, while using different and digital-intensive ways to realize them.
As a result, today, more than ever, enterprises and their executives strive to maintain highquality information to support business decisions, generate business value by achieving strategic goals and realizing business benefits through effective and innovative use of
Information and related Technology, while optimizing the use of enterprises’ resources, and maintain associated risks at an acceptable level.
Upon the successful completion of this course, candidates will know:
• Challenges that drive digital transformation.
• Stakeholder needs, conditions and options are evaluated to determine enterprise objectives.
• How Governing body ensures direction is set through prioritization and decision making.
• How performance and compliance are monitored against objectives.
• Plans, builds, runs and monitors activities, in alignment with the direction set by the governance body, to achieve the enterprise objectives.
• Aspects to digital transformation
• Learn about governance principles
• Empowering informed digital transformation decisions. • How to establish a governance system
• Align governance objectives to stakeholders needs
• Management objectives and its impact on governance system and enterprise goals
• Learn about tailoring the governance system
• Digital maturity assessment
• Implementing governance system
II. Disruptive Technologies
In this course, under the intensive use of Case Studies, successful digitized business models will be analyzed. Along with this analysis there is the chance to take use of one’s own company-cases and work with them in groups. While taking into account existing business models, possibilities and challenges of disruptive technologies will be analyzed, while there will also be a critical investigation of the new business model’s sustainability. In terms of content, following examples of topics and their relation to business models will be addressed:
• Patterns of the digital platform economy
• Digital Business Model-Archetypes (Technology-enabled, Transaction-oriented, Customer Experience, Solution-oriented and Open Digital)
• Introduction to the diquarks model (Skills to realize new, digital business models and transformations within companies)
• Impact on the four strategic dimensions: organization, people & skills, processes and technology
• Principles and best practices of corporate transformations
The students will learn how to:
o Independently analyze digital business models and identify their potential for success
o Assess the sustainability of digitized business models o Assess the challenges and possibilities of disruptive technologies on digital business models
o Understand the challenges of introducing agile processes, new role models and different organizational patterns
o Get to know modern techniques of agile collaboration and knowledge sharing o Adopt the types of disruptive technologies positively impacting companies
o Assess the impacts on the 4 dimensions due to the adoption and adaption of these disruptive technologies
III. Digital Transformation I&T Strategy Management
The course covers the digital transformation I&T strategy management of the organization and deliver the desired value through a road map of incremental changes. Use a holistic I&T approach, ensuring that each initiative is clearly connected to an overarching strategy. Enable change in all different aspects of the organization, from channels and processes to data, culture, skills, pertaining model and incentives.
It will provide students with holistic view of the current business and I&T environment, the future direction, and the initiatives required to migrate to the desired future environment. Ensure that the desired level of digitization is integral to the future direction and the I&T strategy. Assess the organization’s current digital maturity and develop a road map to close the gaps, focus on the transformation journey across the organization, leverage enterprise architecture building blocks, governance components and the organization’s ecosystem, including extremely provided services and related capabilities, to enable reliable but agile and efficient response to strategic objectives.
On completing this course, the participants will gain competencies in:
o Overview on the digital transformation, digital disruption and digital transformation.
o Overview on different digital transformation perspectives
o Building digital transformation viewpoints & views
o Understanding DX principles
o Understanding the strategy management for digital transformation starting with Strategic assessment,
strategy generation and Strategy execution
o Measuring and evaluating the strategy management for DT.
IV. Digital Business Model & Architecture Management
Whether it’s the new world of digital HR and people analytics, the application of big data and IoT to operations and logistics, or the use of augmented reality to drive retail sales, digital technologies are changing the very nature of what it means to do business. The pressure to innovate is so high, that according to the CEO of Cisco Systems, 40% of today’s businesses will fail in the next ten years, and only 30% of those attempting to transform themselves digitally will succeed.
This course tackles the bases of the digital transformation. The concepts of digital business architecture roadmap assess current and target IS and Technology architectures and methods for the development of digital business models.
On completing this course, the participants will gain competencies in:
• Key Building Blocks of Digital Transformation in business architecture through:
o Understand the customer behavior
o Design the customer experience from inside in
o Identify the channels to increase the digital reach
o Utilize the consumed data to interaction
o Integrate the physical and digital experience
• Foundations of Digital Platforms and Ecosystems layers of
o System of innovation
o System of differentiation
o System of records
o Digital products
o Delivery channels
o API gateway
o Integration and core microservices
• Agile Architectures Management and Development
• Developing Digital Business Models with Design Thinking and Lean Startup
• Cloud Computing, Big Data and Data Analytics and how these transform IT landscapes and business.
V. Big Data and Business Analytics
Across the business world, a data-driven revolution is emerging. While this may seem obvious, it is only recently that companies have begun to invest deeply in understanding how to capture value through Big Data and analytics. What companies need are dynamic and specialized professionals from different backgrounds such as business, engineering, technology, economics, mathematics, or applied sciences who can identify, collect, analyze, interpret and use data to drive value and innovation.
The objective of the big data and business analytics course is to provide you with a solid understanding of data analytics and techniques. You will gain a fundamental understanding of how to use data analytics to drive more creative and strategic business decisions across your organization
On completing this course, the participants will gain competencies in:
o Understanding the key concept of Big data and its business importance
o Understanding the four basic data modeling technique
o Learning how to use data visualizations to make information more actionable
o Understanding and comprehend some new techniques for data analysis to support digital strategy
o Understanding machine learning concepts and techniques
o Get familiar with some of the latest tool used in the Big data management
The term ISO/IEC 27032 refers to ‘Cybersecurity’ or ‘Cyberspace security,’ which is defined as the protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data and information in the Cyberspace. Therefore, Cyberspace acknowledged as an interaction of persons, software and worldwide technological services.
This course intended to emphasize the role of different securities in the Cyberspace, regarding information security, network and internet security, and critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). ISO/IEC 27032 as an international standard provides a policy framework to address the establishment of trustworthiness, collaboration, exchange of information, and technical guidance for system integration between stakeholders in the cyberspace.
The risk of security threats is increasing daily as we rely more on the cyberspace. However, the course provides guidelines regarding the protection and long-term sustainability of business processes. In addition, it equips individuals with the ability to develop a policy framework on which identifies the processes that are the most vulnerable to cyber-attacks; and that considered to ensure that business and clients will not be at risk. This training course based on the ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity and provides a realworld solution to individuals in protecting their privacy and organization data from phishing scams, cyber-attacks, hacking, data breaches, spyware, espionage, sabotage and other cyber threats. You will be able to demonstrate to your clients and stakeholders that you can manage and provide solutions to their cyber security issues.
• Protect the organization’s data and privacy from cyber threats
• Strengthen your skills in the establishment and maintenance of a Cybersecurity program
• Develop best practices to managing cybersecurity policies
• Improve the security system of organization and its business continuity
• Build confidence to stakeholders for your security measures.
• Respond and recover faster in the event of an incident
VII. Advanced Digital Transformation Enablement Management
This course is designed to address the programme and project management practices that are used to manage and deliver smooth, effective and efficient digital transformation.
Learn what kind of change Digital Transformation implies along with affected areas. Learn Customer-Centric concept and how to embed this principle within the corporate culture and that can affect the Digital Transformation. Learn Common Project Management Practices, basic detentions and basic knowledge about PMI Project Management Framework.
Practice different assessments to evaluate the success of corporate changes made by digital programme. Analyze, discuss, practice and debate different attendees’ views and understanding to the whole course.
The targeted audiences will be able to know how to:
o Apply the digital transformation in their corporates through advanced Agile, Project, and Program Management with the ability to embed and enable the change into their organizations.
o Apply practices and used cases based on internationally defined frameworks.
- Answer questions such as:
- What is Digital Transformation?
- What is the relation between PPM and Digital Transformation?
- What are the tools and techniques that can be used in Digital Transformation Enablement Programme?
- What are the possible risks that might rise during a Digital Transformation Programme?
VIII. Digital Marketing